Are you young Ambitious, Smart, innovative and ready to explore the world of Cloud technology? Much be under 30year old and post NYSC within 2years.
If yes , then Choice Cloud Internship programme is just right for you. Every year Choice Cloud recruits and invests in Focus Young Graduates through Training, Certification and practice at the highest industry standard.
Our Graduate Internship Programme is a 12 months Training/Hands-on programme whose aim is to provide you with comprehensive training experience and hands-on experience that will equip you with all the necessary skills to fit into any of our various career paths we have in Choice Cloud. This is on the job training and not a classroom lead role, you must be able to avail yourself self-learning with our videos/documentation and online materials.
The company provides transport fare of N50,000 net per Month (stipends) during the programme and you will be passed through various assessments and certifications. We equally offer Internet data allowance (limited to N5,000/month maximum) from the third Month to cover out-of-hours remote support.
Why Choice Cloud Graduate Trainee Programme
- Upon successful completion of the programme if you score 75% and above in all the assessments you will be given full employment at Choice Cloud. If you score at least 65%, we can extend your Internship period by additional 3Months to focus on the areas of your deficiency and re-test you ONLY in those areas. We are much interested in what you can do and NOT your score alone.
- Be part of global cloud application support with teams across the UK, India and Nigeria
- Support International clients all over the world.
Below are the specific core platforms that you be trained upon during the programme and supports:
· Ecommerce web technology
· CRM software
· School Management Software and CBT Software
· Hospital Management Software
· VOIP Telephony Services and Hosted PBX solutions
· Microsoft serve OS & Linux Administration
· Public & Private Cloud platforms
· Remote Access Technologies
· Customer support and Engagement
· Techyfather Marketplace platform
· Technical Pre-sales with the business team and presentation training.
· Basic Networking skills
In the second year , the successful candidates will be hired a Junior Cloud Application Support Admin for more advanced training in the areas of the core technologies and begin to silo into an area of focus/specialization . The start-up salary in the second year is from N110,000 (subject to statutory Tax), company laptop, Internet allowance for out-of-hours support among others.
Conditions you MUST Meet.
· Pass our selection interview stages ( Telephone, CBT online test, site interview, Oral and written presentation )
· Live on the Lagos Mainland
· Self-disciplined especially with your time.
· Have your own laptop and smart phone.
· Work well within a team
· Available to work long hours and weekend remote support .
· Understand all our current products & services https://www.choiceclouds.co.uk
· You MUST follow Choice Cloud on LinkedIn
· You MUST have an active account at https://techyfather.net as part of the platform you support.
To apply send your CV to [email protected]