Data Collection Project For Kiswahili Speakers Business2 years ago - Jobs Offers - Nairobi - 387 views
Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Would you like to help make business search results better for end-users? This project is for you!
- Computer OS should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- 3 to 5 years of residency in the country you are located
- Windows Live ID (WLID)
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Kiswahili (Kenya) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
Don't miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
- Work from home with flexible hours
- You can work on our projects around your other jobs
- Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!