Role: Business Development/Marketing Executive
Primary (Key Performance Indicators) KPI
· Oversee the sales process to attract new clients. Work with senior team members and Directors to identify and manage risks.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Research and identify new market opportunities.
· Be subject matter expert (SME) on sales related on our core software products and services ( School Management Software, eCommerce services and CRM Software).
· Organize Press conferences, seminars , roadshows and workshops to promote the services of the company as directed by the Directors . This can be virtual conferences or physical engagements.
· MUST be social media savvy especially on Facebook and Instagram for social media engagement and prospects of new clients.
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and collaboration with other teams to achieve common goals of the company.
· Advise on competition analysis, provide weekly sales reports and key all Leads into our CRM software for tracking.
· MUST be target driven and self -motivated. Targets are reviewed on a Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly basis.
· Part of the Techyfather Marketplace strategy (our new online classified advertisement platform) to expand and grow the platform.
· Account officer for our corporate clients on our Hosting platform
· Understand the features and selling of our Hosting software for infrastructure
Estimated Yearly Targets
· Onboarding at least 50 schools on our School Management Software
· Onboarding 60 eCommerce websites clients
· Onboarding 20 CRM clients
Basic Salary: N100K/Month ( Before Tax)
Uncapped Commission: 10% of confirmed sales (excluding free promos) payable quarterly.
Annual Performance Bonus:
100% of one Monthly Basic salary ( Payable by December on a yearly basis ) provided 100% sales Targets are met. Otherwise , this will be pro -rated if at least 50% targets are achieved across all the product portfolios.
This is not payable when the employee disengages before the annual KPI reviews in December.
· Mobile Phone with Monthly N3,000 naira Internet data loaded plus N3,000 calling card
· A pool car twice a week (must be booked and planned along with other team members’ schedules).
· Clearly defined Career Growth path: Executive > Team Lead > Manager
Working Hours : 900am-5:00pm Monday- Friday.